Wow. I didn't realize how long it's been since I last update. Hm... I guess I just... haven't been in the update mood? or maybe I've forgotten to update? Who knows! :)
Well... HEY! :D How are you??? I hope all is well in your world right now. Things are going fabulously in my life. So well that I can't even believe it. I am so happy with myself and so into myself right now. I've moved into a whole new level of appreciation and spirituality and love and open-ness and things! I've taken self-love to a whole new level!!
I've been working all Summer so far... I just got my driver's permit... I am going on a business trip AND vacation in July!! I am talking to a guy... who is SO special and amazing. Things are just... falling into place and it's unbelievable.. everything feels RIGHT.
and as I say that I look around my room and realize the mess it has turned into... I'm going to have to clean this up today... because it is way messy and today I have off! :) I have a meeting later tonight, which I am SO excited about!! :D Gosh. I am doing so many things right now... I keep jumping back and forth. I'm gong to go tie up some loose ends over in another window and then maybe I'll come back and blog again later? :)
How are things going for you right now? If things aren't how you want them to be... just envision them. Envision them in the future... how will it feel when what you wanted to happen actually does happen? Imagine that, put yourself THERE! and it will come, trust me... it will come, in it's divine time. <3
Love,
amanda*
Hello Amanda! Thank you for the comment you left in my blog. It really makes me happy whenever I hear that there are people reading my blog and can relate to my own thoughts and sentiments. I also believe that to some extent we share something in common. It's great to know that someone at the other side of the world can relate to me. :)
ReplyDeleteWhatever you are venturing right now, I can also feel that you are happy and contented. I believe you are doing great in all aspects, work, self and the future. And I love your last paragraph, I'd like to believe things would also work right for me.
Looking forward for your next blog post. :) Have a great day.
So glad things are going well for you!
ReplyDelete