Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I am moving on...

I am moving on... down this road... of possibilities and life... with love... streets of people who have warm, open hearts.. I am moving on to love and joy and amazing things... I am skipping down the road with rainbows streaming out along my path. I am moving beyond today... beyond tomorrow. I am moving into my life, instead of being a bystander. I am done watching on the sidelines... this is my life and each choice is mine. I am going to love each choice and each reaction and live this life with joy.

What does this mean? This means moving out all of the old things... riding my life of all the junk and unnecessary things that fill it. It means giving away and throwing away... it means recycling... it means embracing the memories and letting the items go. Items are just items.. the memories and love are forever in your heart.

This is a time of healing and growing. Letting go and moving forward... letting go isn't a bad thing.. you have to let go and open up to accept new.  It's like when you go shopping... if you buy new things, you should come home and rid yourself of old things. Let the new fresh spirit fill your home and life and let go of all the old, died out parts. Go out to the store and buy a BOX of trash bags. Go home and fill them with things that someone else could love and use and work towards a better you.... put the best of intentions into all of the stuff you are going to give a new life in someone else's home... and send them forth into their life.  It's an amazing journey... and an amazing life. Try to avoid cluttering your life in order to help you through ordeals...

Sometimes we clutter our lives with objects or unhealthy food or... clothes because we don't feel good enough or we are depressed... we have extra space and we need something to fill it. Have you eve realized how negative your space starts to feel when it is filled with clutter and unhealthy things? Why are you putting yourself through that? Let's go, let's go, let's go! Remove that clutter from your life. Make healthy choices. Today is YOUR day, go out and make it right. Each choice is yours, every second is yours... the future will reciprocate the choices you make today, so let's make some great choices. Let's give back, let's open our homes and hearts to new possibilities. Dance that fear right out of your body, hunny, because you got it going on and you ARE a rock star!

All you have to do is believe it. <3

I love you!

- Amanda

---now let's go get some trash bags!---

4 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda! Some lines in your post hit me hard. I somehow felt that it was me you are referring hahaha!

    But I agree, if wen can't stop the rain why not move on and dance with the rain away!

    Have a great day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D I hope that it was helpful insightfulness!! haha. :) It is so cool that some of the things hit you hard though. :) I hope it was in a good way! :) and no worries, none of this relates to really... anyone in particular in any kind of ways or anything... it's just my thought processes :) <3

    Love,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind. <3