I am feeling a creative burst of energy coming on. Actually, it's here.. it's been here since last night. Right now I am limited in resources though, so I'm not sure where to let my creative energy shine, but we'll see. :)
Have you ever had creative outbursts? What do you do when this happens? :) What's your favorite way to create?? :D
I love to draw... with crayola crayons and just let Spirit guide me.. sometimes I can speak or type.. and let the creativity fly. I love when I have creative bursts.... and I love when they are everyday... it's magical..
btw: have you been over to check out the Goddess Guidebook? This is a place of such magic... and gosh darn "love yourself" energy. :) Come on over and check it out... and check out the link about "Goddess Circle" :)
I'll see you in a bit, my loves. <3
Love always,
Amanda*
Hi Amanda! Take advantage of that power of creative outburst. I'm sure that will create something so powerful and great too. Btw, regarding your question I teach Research and Economics subjects to college students.
ReplyDeletethanks so much! I definitely did and I got a few little poems out of it!! :) YAY! and that is very cool!
ReplyDelete