Hey everyone! How are you doing today? I hope you're doing well... extraordinarily well. This song just came onto my Pandora playlist and it just gave me some inspiration to type an entry. The song is: "Felt good on my lips" by Tim McGraw, here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX_wt7cPCU4. I just was REALLY feeling that song right now... not sure why. I guess because I'm in a dreamy phase. I can't wait to find someone that I can sing that song about! :)
Wow. and another good song has popped on. I've never heard this song before though... hm. :) Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hsy3WNe-Zbo
I'm in a very mellow mood right now... my head is killing me and I'm just trying to chill... what do you like to do when you are relaxing? I'm enjoying some music... lighting some incense... and enjoying candle light. It's a peaceful evening for me. :) I hope all is well with you!
Love,
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what's on your mind. <3