Right now it's about 1am on Sunday the 23rd of March! I should be sleeping right now. I am attending a friend's bridal shower today and I really need to sleep so that I can enjoy myself there!
But. I had to come post.
I am working on keeping myself out of the dumps, because... honestly, no one wants to be sad. Right? It's much more fun to be happy and help people and have lots of energy and all of that good stuff!
I have a huge agenda for tomorrow:
1) figure out this healthcare.gov stuff, because with the new health care law we have to sign up for a health care plan by the end of March or we get charged penalty fees daily.
2) update with a post about my train ride!
3) go to the bridal shower
4) look up new jobs (because i need one!)
5) rearrange my bedroom
6) unpack my bag from my trip
yay. I have a lot to do.
... and with that I must be off to sleep! I should be enjoying my night time sleep, since I don't get to do this during the week.
I hope you're having a fabulous weekend!
Good night!
love,
- me
Hi Amanda! My comment is too late haha but I hope you had a great beauty sleep :) Hope you has a great and crazy time on the bridal shower ;) As for rearranging your room, it's actually one of the tasks I love to do. Tidying up is therapeutic for me... for some weird and unknown reason.
ReplyDeletePS I have to confess something, I lost the email that contains the coupon code for LL Bean bag I promised you. I'm really sorry about that.
that's ok, Diane!!! Sorry, I've been MIA again! coming to visit your blog now :)
Delete