Hi there!!
Right now I should be sleeping, because I just got off of my night jobs (2 hours ago) and I have work at 4pm. I am too excited and too energized to sleep yet, so I thought I would just make a quick post!
I have work today at 4 and then tonight and in the morning I will be on a train on my way to see my girlfriend. It's been a month so I am super excited! Also, I have never been on a train like this by myself, so I am really nervous. I have to rush out of work to make it to town on time, then I need to park my car in a lot and then run over to the train station and hopefully make it before the train leaves! I am PANICKING! I have reviewed the driving directions on Google Maps and Waze more times than I can count.
I am a very detail oriented person, which is great, but it also means there will be chaos when I have to do something new alone! I have to know every detail! What does the place look like? what do do I enter the building through? what can i bring? where do i put my stuff? how far is the car park? what time does the train leave? how early should i get there? ETC ETC ETC! My mind is going 100 miles a minute!!! and a true sign of this would be the blog post. I literally just wanted to say two sentences, but here I am a couple paragraphs later still rambling and typing a million miles a minute!
I need to go to sleep!!! Ha.
As you can tell, I'm scatter-brained atm and I need to go to sleep. I won't be posting again until I get back from my trip next week. I was thinking about taking my computer, but I don't feel 100% safe using it on the train... and I have to plug it in to use it, who knows if this train will have outlets... and I can't worry about that as well, so no computer! haha :) Easy, peasy.
Ok, good night!!
<3 nbsp="" p="">
me
(I am sorry for the random rambling and sentences that make absolutely no sense!)3>
Hi Amanda! Good luck on your trip. I remember my first trip abroad. I did things on my own. I really started from scratch. I tell you, once you accomplished your first trip alone.. you will proud and happy about yourself! Enjoy :)
ReplyDelete