Sunday, April 20, 2014

what a whirlwind

Things have changed again.

my life is ever changing.  I know change is good, but is life supposed to change this much? holy cow! I feel like every time I post a blog I have experienced another massive change in my life

I'll keep it simple by just telling you that i've moved.  This is a very short term move and I plan to move a large distance in the next few weeks.  Right now I am working on securing a job that will pay the bills in my planned new location.

Moving is scary. Especially when you don't really know what you'll do when you get there! I can't find a place til I find a job, because if I move without a job, how will I pay bills?

Scary!

Anyway, today is Easter.  I'm having a quiet Easter alone... I am wearing a new outfit and I took the dog for a walk, so it's been a good day so far!





Here's what I had for breakfast :) The first picture is of the spread I brought home to share with my sister the other day  Paczki, coffee crumb cake, lady locks, and chocolate milk!



and... my favorite thing ever...BUBBLE TEA! I always get it as a mango smoothie... that's just my favorite way. :) and the top wrapper was so darn cute this time I jut had to take a picture! Look at the bee! it's spring time, buzz buzz



Ok, it's so nice outside that I have to get out... I'm going to run to Walmart and enjoy the rest of the day.

I hope you've had a wonderful day too!

Love,
me

2 comments:

  1. Bubble tea!!!! I also love it :) How I wish we could sit down, exchange stories over a tall cup. I love your comfy outfit there and the shoes!!! (You know me, how much I love shoooess-ey haha) May I know that bread? It looks so sumptuous and delicious.

    Please keep on blogging. Even though you write only when there are changes in your life, please still write. Someday you will look back on these posts and realize how far and tough you have become!

    Have a great week ahead Amanda!

    PS You look happy and blooming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Diane!!!

      I wish we could talk over a bubble tea as well! YUM!

      It's basically... like a donut, but it's like a huge ball and it's filled some yummy things! Mine was chocolate cream and they make them with apple and white cream and cherry and all other kinds of things! and they only come around at Easter time!

      Delete

Let me know what's on your mind. <3