Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Always

 I find that the times where I feel alone are the times that I come here. I wish I could talk to someone the way that I'm able to blog. Blogging just makes everything feel better and all my worries go away, even if it's only temporary.


Everything I do lately seems to go wrong. I have a very positive attitude about everything as I go into it, but I get the same result. I feel like each one has been an obvious sign that I'm doing the wrong thing, but what is the right thing? What direction am I supposed to be going in? What am I supposed to be doing? How can every possible thing be going wrong? I just don't understand. I am looking at so many different options to just try and find the answer and every road leads to the same result.


I'm trying to do some reflection but I'm just so stressed out and overwhelmed. My mental health is suffering a lot. I feel so lost and confused. I wish I could figure out the answer. Maybe one day I will read this back and have found the answer. I hope that happens at least.


Lost and confused,

- Me

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind. <3