Friday, December 10, 2021

Planning

They say that you shouldn't plan things because plans don't often work out. I say, Plan it ALL, but be flexible.

I am so particular about planning. I love to plan weekends, vacations, work days... I love to plan it all. I am so particular about my planner, which is why I am currently scouring the internet for the ultimate 2022 planner. I have recently become obsessed with the A5 hourly/daily planning pages. I don't want an A5 planner because so many of them are less than a year and I need my full year in one planner. 

I'm currently looking at the Ivory Paper Co planners. They are the most expensive planner I've looked at so far, but they are so beautiful and I think it might be worth it. I am looking at the daily planner version because it has those beautiful hourly sheets that I'm interested in and it has extra space on each day to write notes. This is my perfect combination! I just don't know if I can justify spending almost 70$ on it. 

Today's a short day at work so I told myself that I could go to Target to look at their planners. I know they will be nothing in comparison to the Ivory Paper Co or the Plum Planner, but maybe I will find one that works for me. 

The thing is, I'm moving back to California and I'm going back to my old job. I need to have the best planner to make this transition and to plan out my year. I am also looking for a nice padfolio, in case anyone has a recommendation. :) (Does anyone read my blog?) I'm very excited about this transition in my life again and I can't wait to start planning!

Have a wonderful day,

- Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind. <3