Saturday, December 26, 2015

word block?

Good evening, you! :)

I was just thinking about something... let me know if you're affected by this as well. 

Sometimes I have trouble figuring out how to word the things that I want to say. Instead of looking silly to others (at least I think they will think that) I tend to just let it go and forget about saying anything at all.

That's sad though, because language is the only way we can communicate with each other... and if 50% of the time we are not communicating, then we are losing our connection to the world.  Rather than giving up and just moving on, we should pause and say what comes out.  Whatever comes out will be just right... as long as we speak honestly and from our hearts.

So now I'm going to start doing that.  When I am typing a status on facebook or a comment on a friend's post,  or a blog post... or a text message or anything else... I'm going to take the pressure off of myself to get it "right" and I'm just going to let it flow. <3 div="">

The freedom to communicate and express ourselves is very special and keeping it all inside only hurts ourselves. Speak from your heart in anyway that you can. 

Lots of love, 

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind. <3