Hello friends,
It's been a very long time. I was thinking it had been about a year... and it looks that it has been! A LOT of things have happened since I last wrote. First, due to some circumstances out of my control, I didn't have internet for many months out of this year, so that's a big reason I've been gone. Also, my computer stopped working... later I found that with a replaced battery and charger it was good as new again! (phew)
Second, that relationship I was in came to an end. It was a hard choice to make, but a decision that needed to be made.
With the end of that... I moved!!!! On October 31st I started a cross country trip with my brother (he was just my driving partner) to sunny California!
Here's a picture of us in California:
My hair was blonde for part of this year, but right now it's gone toward brown again. I think I miss the blonde though... we'll see what I do. :)
A cross country road trip was literally one of the most awesome experiences EVER! I've gone across country several times with friends for business, but this was a completely different experience. We were able to stop when we wanted... see the sights we wanted to see and we had a very chill timeline. It ended up that we would be getting to Cali an entire day early, so we had plenty of time to add in exciting stops along our route! It was a 2700 mile trip and we did it in less than 48 hours!
Here are some pictures of the really cool things we did on the road:
We passed the Arch in St. Louis, Missouri:
Found a really cool rest stop in Texas:
Saw beautiful landscapes:
Had amazing breakfast at "Skillet":
Stopped at a neat rest stop in Arizona:
Drove 120 miles out of the way, round trip, to go see the Grand Canyon!
Pictures do not do the Grand Canyon justice...
THEN we drove to Vegas for a few hours!!! hahaha :)
We took a ton of pictures here! (well... I did, of us!)
I've always wanted to visit Vegas... and it was so wonderful to be able to do so with my brother! We didn't play any slots like we intended, but it was fun to walk around! I was exhausted from driving for hours and walking around the Grand Canyon for a long time, so there was no way I was going to walk around any casino... :)
Then... in Cali, I took my brother to "In-N-Out Burger" for his very first time!
deeeeelicous!!!
and... here are a few more pictures while my brother was still hanging out with me in Cali. :)
I hope you've enjoyed these pictures from my journey cross country! I'll have more updates with fun things I have been doing in California... so stay tuned!
Also, I'm starting a workout journey and I'll post more about that soon as well!
For now, Merry Christmas everyone!
Love always,
Amanda
p.s. tell me how you've been and what you've been doing! I can't wait to hear about it! :)





















No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what's on your mind. <3