How is your week going so far?
I feel like it's Friday already, but it's Monday! Happy Monday to you all! :)
Yesterday, I hung out with a good friend of mine and she showed me a few more super cool sights here in San Deigo!
First we went to a really cool restaurant called "Lucha Libre"



This restaurant was actually feature on an episode of "Man Vs. Food," thus they have a line out the door everyday!!! The food was DELICIOUS! I forgot to take a picture... but we had a surf and turf and carne asada burrito as well as a quesadilla with avocado and chicken and much more deliciousness. I'll take a picture next time I go!
Then, we went to a place called "Old Town," which is a little historic town here in San Diego. Here are some pictures of a few of my favorite shops!

![]() |
| It may seem odd, but I have always wanted to be a blacksmith! After seeing this place I was inspired to start taking classes, so hopefully in the next few months I'll be starting! :) |
![]() |
| This was literally the coolest general store I have ever seen! I was glad that I haven't sent out my Christmas packages yet, because I found quite a few things in this store for my family! |
![]() |
| and here was the beautiful sunset... I was literally in a crowd of 5 people that were all taking a picture of this sky. Gorgeous! |
I hope you had a wonderful weekend and that your week is off to a great start!
Love,
Amanda



No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what's on your mind. <3