I find myself wondering. Am I really happy? Is this really the right thing for me?
I was so happy for so long and now I'm just... I don't feel like myself. Instead of working on myself I am working on my girlfriend. I don't have the energy to make myself happy and keep her spirits up. I talked to an old friend on the phone today for a few minutes and during the conversation I realized that my voice was so sad and low... I have a lot of stress right now, but I'm just also thinking about all the things in my life currently. My spirit is gone, I may as well be living in a hole in the ground with the way I sound. I am down. I am very down and I think I've been down for a while.
I am using my bank of energy for someone else... I guess I need some time to work on myself.. figure things out... make myself happy again. So that I can keep going in this life.
and I think some compromises need to be worked out. It's not right that I am pouring so much in and taking the hits.
Time to go make some dinner.
Hi Amanda! Hope everything is fine with you now. Maybe you just need some time to unwind and be yourself. Or sometimes, you might just need to unload. You might have burdened yourself too much. Whatever it is, I know you can figure it out. Wishing you all the best. Be happy!
ReplyDeletethanks so much Diane :)
Delete