Well, September has not been one of my favorite months. It's been stressful, it's been trying... I've gone through some of the most difficult things in my whole life in just this one month. It's been a long road of hard work.
Now that it's coming to the end of the month the hard work is paying off. I started a new job in the second week of September and it is better than I could have ever imagined.
It's interesting how life just keeps going and going... and you just keep walking down your path.. and you meet people and you keep going and everything keeps going.
I don't know what I believe... is everything already planned out for your life?
do you create your own life as you keep going?
is there a such thing as Destiny?
How does life work?
I think that everyone asks these questions. Everyone wants to know the answers...
I just think life is a whirlwind.
How does it happen?
I guess the best thing about life is that you don't need to know those things. In life all you have to do is live...
and that's what I'll keep doing
Hi Amanda! It's been a while!!! Anyway, the last quarter of the year has been good to me, despite the workload. I believe it's the same with you. The first months maybe challenging and difficult but things are getting better for us. And yes, life keeps going and going and little do we realize it, we have already survived and achieved a lot.
ReplyDeleteWishing you all the best Amanda!