Thursday, August 14, 2014

Today is a new day...

...full of hope!

So, something I've been noticing lately...

is the extreme large amount of things I GOT RID OF before I moved out here! I have 1 bin of clothing... 1 bin of craft supplies and lots of coats.

Every time I go to get dressed I remember all the clothes I used to have, but donated in order to save space for my cross-state, 1 car trip, move.

I can't wait to be in my own place and be able to replenish my clothing! Typically I am very stylish, but with 1 box of clothing... I've done it all! and... all my accessories and jewelry are in an even smaller box, packed tight so I can't see it... which makes accessorizing near impossible!

Meh!

But, this is a small issue and it will be resolved very, very soon.


Yesterday wasn't such a good day. I was struggling a lot, as I have been lately.  Today, the job I had a promising interview for about 2 weeks ago, called me back.  They told me that they have been waiting for my current employer to call them back for 2 weeks! So, they wanted me to see if I could get them to call... so I reached out to one of the people who works in my office and she called up this job right away! I am hoping that tomorrow I will hear back, because the guy said the only thing they were waiting for was the call from my current job!

Hoping this means I've got the job locked in!

wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind. <3