Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Otakon 2014


Otakon 2014 is my 2nd con as an official cosplayer.

I've always wanted to do the "cosplay" thing, but I've never really been sure about how that works.

This con, my girlfriend and I cosplayed as "Ed and Winry" from Full Metal Alchemist and "Howl and Sophie" from Howl's Moving Castle.

We had a LOT of fun in our cosplays!!

Let the pictures commence:
Otakon!!


First comes the line to get your badge to enter the con:

This may look like just a line to you, but it actually wraps around the building TWICE And then there are four more parts of the line to the right hand side! Thank God we got in line at 6:30am, because at this point we were in the first part of the line making our way around the last corner of the building before heading in for our badges! This stuff is serious, so serious that they call it "line con." "Line Con" means that you are standing in loooongggg lines at the con.

And another note, even though we got in line at 6:30 for our badges, we still didn't get them until about 8:30-8:45am.







My girlfriend and I cosplayed "Ed and Winry" first and here are some pictureeessss from Friday conday! :D

Ed and Winry selfie
Ed and Winry by a photographer

you can see half of me in the back right of this picture,
this is my girlfriend as "Ed"
group selfie waiting to eat Sushi!
Lust is also in this picture (black hair)
she is from FMA as well.

and this is ourrr sushi!! We got more than this, but... I have lots more pictures to share, so I'll skip on the double sushi.

shrimp tempura and sweet potato tempura
YUM!

Now we have the "Howl and Sophie" pictures! If you haven't watched "Howl's Moving Castle" I recommend that you do, because it is SUCH a cute little movie!

getting ready for the day!
relaxing at Baltimore harbor
being cute
  and of course, group selfie number 3

---edited 8/27/14---

I planned on adding a ton more photos, but there are TOO many! So, now I'm going to add the professional pictures that my girlfriend and I had taken at Otakon :)






Much love,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind. <3