Saturday, June 29, 2013

Since April...

The past two months have been absolutely crazy. The day after my post about DC one of my best friends from high school passed away unexpectedly. I was away, so I didn't find out until my sister blew up my phone on Sunday.  Let's just say... A very sweet soul was taken from this world.  I'd like to say it was too early, but as time has gone on and we have figured more things out... It seems this was the time... She was an important person to me... We shared a lot. The viewings were hard... The funeral was terrible, now I watch out for her younger sister...  When I found out that information... It was the longest drive home of my life... No day has been the same since April 27th... Faith will always be remembered as the beautiful, strong soul that she was...

Diane, I always think of you and your friend in times like these... I hope that our friends are great friends up in Heaven.

The one thing about Faith... She knew so many people and with her passing we all reconnected. It has been wonderful talking with my high school friends again. One person came back into my life completely after we hadn't talked in a few years... I always liked being around her and I always had a huge crush on her, but I thought I made our friendship awkward because of this... So that's why I stayed away.  We started talking a few days after Faith passed away and haven't stopped since... We realized we both liked each other in high school and that we both still do.  We have been dating now for almost a month... She lives on the other side of the state now, but I visit her a LOT! She has been here a few times too. We just love being in the company of one another. I haven't been so happy in years and I truly believe Faith sent her back into my life.  I can feel it. I knew Faith pretty well and this is so like her.

I am so happy with my girlfriend and I though I miss my friend I am so glad to know she is an Angel watching over us from Heaven.

And basically I have been working everyday... And some days I've been working all day and all night. It's rough, but I'm glad I have the ability to work.

Love,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Hey Amanda! I'm so glad that you updated :) I'm sorry about your loss. I'm sure my dear friend Anna and your friend are already happy in heaven. Little do we know, they have already met and watching over us.

    I'm also happy that you have rekindled a relationship. I can feel your happiness here!!!! Always follow what your heart says. It will lead you to the real happiness. And I hope I will also find mine soon hahaha (in my dreams)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amanda! Blog hopping since I'm on vacay ;) Just checking if everything is fine with you. Hope you are having a great life

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind. <3