Friday, June 28, 2013

Kick anxiety in the butt!!

I spend most of my time in an anxious state. I can barely breathe without having an anxious thought. I've tried a lot of things to ease my mind, but it doesn't always work.  journaling, writing, thinking... Those are the things that engage your mind, while distracting it to move past the anxiety.  Although breathing is probably the easiest way to relax your body, mind, and soul sometimes the thoughts are too much.  Yoga and meditation can also help relieve the mind.  Sometimes you think you're the only person who suffers from anxiety, but in actuality every person does, but in varying degrees.  Just like everything... We are more similar to each other than we think. I tell you my loves, push on... And when you're most anxious... Breathe.. And remember you're not alone.

You are amazing,

Love,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind. <3