Friday, April 26, 2013

Blessed!

I have been feeling so incredibly blessed lately! I have been helping some of the most wonderful people out with my job... you never know who you are going to work with or what their story will be, but it's always amazing.  Everyday I remember that everyone has their story... their purpose in life... everyone is a child of God and deserves respect and love.  Sometimes it's hard to stay focused and keep a positive attitude, but when you think about things that way... it gets a lot easier. :) and... learning to give people the benefit of the doubt, don't jump to conclusions... help people in anyway that i can.. and the hardest thing... not getting frustrated... being patient and keeping calm even when things aren't going the way I hoped they would... and trusting myself.. and life. :) It's fantastic. I am so happy with where I am in my life right now. I feel at peace about things. :) Even though I have been working crazy hours... I am so happy to be doing it.

Tonight I am at work until 6am and then I have to nap and pack before I head off to DC for the weekend! :) I am so excited to go because it's an actual road trip, instead of me driving around in the middle of the night for no reason... and I LOVE DC! :) Depending on what time I get into town I may go see the sights... :) I'm not 100% sure that I want to drive in DC traffic, but we'll see how brave I feel tomorrow. :) I'll be there for a business conference for the whole weekend! :)

maybe i'll post some pictures... :)

I'm going to be with my friends parents, but for the most part I'll be on my own, so this is going to be interesting! :) Can't wait to meet some new people and dance and have a GREAT time!!! :D

I happen to have internet with this client, so that's why I'm able to post right now. :) It's been so long!! I hope you're doing well, Diane!!! :)

- Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Amanda!!!! You are alive! haha And you are so back!!! I'm happy for you. I may not be able to know your exact job, but if it makes you happy then by all means.. you have my support!

    I'm excited for your travel adventure too. Well you know me, you know how much I love traveling. Enjoy your time in DC! Please blog about it :) I would be happy to see DC even in your lenses.

    Be happy and enjoy life!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind. <3