Hi Blog world. :)
It's been quite a while since I last posted. I've had such a busy semester that there hasn't been much time for blogging. I have been working full time, going to school full time, and full time doing homework. How have you been? What have you been up to? How have the last 6 months treated you?
Today I was thinking about things... and I decided to come post a blog about it.
I wonder. What do you do to keep from getting lonely? What do you do to occupy your time? Do you have a significant other? What did you do during the time you were waiting for them to come along in your life? What do you do now that they are in your life to avoid becoming seemingly "obsessed" with them and always wanting to talk to them and hang out?
I am so lonely in my life. I have no way around to do anything... so I sit at home when I'm not at work or school and I sit by myself. It's really lovely... a hard life style. I think constantly about how I want a ring on my finger, about how I want to start planning a family, about how I want to be with someone... how I want someone to come home to... how I want to kiss someone and hold someone and hug someone... ANYONE, but I also want it to be the right person. How do you hold the faith that the right person will come along? I hate filling my time with meaningless stuff... I just want to do the important stuff and I want someone to come into my life. Wanting this for so long isn't going to make it happen, but I don't know what to do... I'm really running out of ideas...
Love you guys!
- Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what's on your mind. <3