My life is pretty mundane... I typically get into a schedule and stick with it... not much interesting happens outside of that schedule, because I don't have ways to make extra ordinary things happen. I haven't had extra ordinary things in my life for so long that I forgot what this feels like. What it feels like when something great happens and you have no one to share it with. It's a bummer-ific feeling, but it's something that we have to deal with in life, so I am going to deal with it. :) It just sucks big bucks. :P
Well,
love to all of you and here is hoping you have someone to share your stories with <3
- Amanda
Hello Amanda! I feel the same way. I may look happy but deep inside I am a very sad and emotional person. I also live in a perfectly boring routine. I also don't make ways to make things happen. Opportunities just don't come my way no matter how hard I pursue in life. In effect, I am not moved and inspired. Sad to say I am also alone. I don't really have someone to share everything.
ReplyDeleteBut just the same, I always go with the flow. Despite of everything, I still believe that someday things would also come my way.