Hi there!!
So, my hair has been looking kind of drab lately. The red color has faded to a brown that is almost like my natural color! Except... my natural color isn't red, it's brown. haha :)
I dont want to dye my hair right now, because well... I'd rather just wait and see what the summer sun does to it as far as natural highlights.
I have been noticing that every time I have to pull my hair from inside my jacket or pull it up into a pony tail, that it is SO heavy! It's only a little bit below my shoulders, but it's thick! Since I have a whole lot of interviews coming up and lots of new people to meet I thought I should spoil myself with a haircut! I didn't want a lot cut off, just a trim and then long layers.
It ends up my sister wanted to get a haircut as well! So we went together and the haircut was her treat to me. How nice :D
We were looking through those old haircut books they always have at the salons and I found a style that had wispy side bangs. I haven't done the "bang" thing in a long time, but my sister and I both fell in love with the cut!
Here's pictures of the process! :)





Hi Amanda! I love it! One of my wildest dreams is to wear a red hair. But as you can see, it's not encouraged at work and I would look like a disaster with my dark brown skin tone haha
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a great week! Good luck on your interviews.