Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A bushel and a peck

I have some great new things going on in my life. Actually, first off, let me attempt a font trick. Nope, it won't work in here.

My life has been taking some interestingly, boring turns since the end of school about a month ago. Most recently, I have started gardening at my parents house! I haven't finished yet, but I did set up the first garden. I have a few things to plant: catnip, tomatoes, and plums. I want to keep the catnip away from the the tomatoes and plums, but I am not sure if I want to plant it in the "front" garden or in the garden that is already in place. I know catnip spreads, so I don't want it to spread into the tomatoes and plums, but we'll see. :) I'm going to wait a little longer before planting them. today might be the day, but i'm not sure right now. Second, I have started making jewelry. I mainly make earrings and I'm hoping to start selling them. I get a lot of compliments on them when I wear them out, but I need to figure out a different way to make them a little stronger before I sell them. I'm also scoping out beautiful jewelry, mainly handmade, to buy from people. :) I have found some amazing pieces and am still looking. Thirdly, I am dating a wonderful woman. She's been in my life for quite sometime and I'm happy to say we're dating now. She's an amazing person and makes me incredibly happy. She follows the same path I do and I just can't wait to share things with her and start a future with her. Fourth, I am GOING TO GRAD SCHOOL, finally!!! It's been back and forth for a while now, but now i am officially going. Fifth, life is great and I am so happy about it. I really want to make it to the library to read some books during the day... Oh!!! and another great thing, 6 people want to go to the ren. fest in aug/sept with me! I am really excited. Last year I made plans to go and didn't make it, but this year will be different. :) I actually also plan to work at a Ren. Fest eventually, with my own booth of handmade jewelry, as a blacksmith! I am so excited for that... one day it will happen, I know it and I am so excited for that day to help connect more with my dreams and self.

Oh! I also graduate college this year, which is great... I can't believe college is over and my roommate is gone. :(

Thank you so much,

I love you,

Blessed Be

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind. <3