So, things have been going alright. My car is in the shop right now, so I have a rental. I'm enjoying the rental way more than I enjoy my car... and, well... it seems the more I enjoy the rental, the more money I have to put into my car for repairs. I don't like that very much.
I've been working on... well, I've been thinking about a lot of Cricut projects. I get an idea, but there are so many options and so much free-range with the machine that I can never finish anything. I end up getting frustrated and overwhelmed and staring at the machine and my computer for hours and I never accomplish anything. It's really a terrible cycle... something that is supposed to be so relaxing and calming is actually a stressful and makes me anxious.
For example, I'm trying to make a sympathy card right now and I have 2 work pages saved of multiple designs, because I can't figure out the layout and what I want it to look like. I'm starting to think it may be better to just print out all of the elements that I want on the card and put it together off the computer. x.x
I went for a long drive yesterday. I LOVE going for drives. That's probably the main thing I enjoy about having a license and a car... just getting behind the wheel and following the road with no timeline in mind... getting lost in it. it's freeing. I don't get to take drives much because my girlfriend doesn't like "going on a drive for no reason" and I don't have much time to go out alone, because I'm always working. I felt so good. I went to my bank, but in a new location and then I set off from there... on uncharted roads... I went through some back roads, which led to main roads, which led to towns I've never been to... and it was all so glorious. Here are some pictures from my drive.
![]() |
| this is my favorite place ever... Sheetz |
![]() |
| Hollander Road |
Here's some horse and buggy pictures.
![]() |
I thought I took some more pictures, but it looks like these pictures sum up my day pretty well.
Driving helps me release my stress... and really live. It helps me become rejuvenated... and lets me breathe when I have't in a long time. It lets me think about my life and what's going on in it... I wish I could drive more...and I wish I had someone who enjoyed it as much as I do.
Have a wonderful day
Love,
me




No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what's on your mind. <3